market-farming - drip tape pick-up and storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jjvaughn AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: drip tape pick-up and storage
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:27:19 -0500

After our first year of irrigation, we are ready to start cleaning up the
garden. Anyone have a favorite method of rolling-storing drip tape(15
t-tape). Or is it easier from a problems standpoint to start over new
again next year.

Hope eveyone has been getting the rains we have got in the last few days.
Maybe there will be hope for cover crops and fall pasture and turning
new ground for next year....

Jim

Jim and Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm