market-farming - Re: Lemon Balm & Fennel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Aufdenkampe Family Farm <ddovala AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lemon Balm & Fennel
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

Lemon Balm is fantastic as a filler in fresh cut flower bouquets.

Sandy in Ohio

At 09:14 11/09/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Okay - time to switch gears!

I have an *abundance* of lemon balm leaves and fennel seeds.  These are
planted as companions to our peppers and tomatoes - things to keep the
farm in balance and to bring in good bugs, etc.  But I'd like to use
them!

Any ideas on what I should be doing with these two - how I should be
selling them???

Thanks much -

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160

*  An organic farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas,
    mustards, and barbecue.
*  Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com

*  Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html

*  Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year.  See web site for
details!

---
You are currently subscribed to  as: rmalor AT bigpond.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Ron Malor

'Roslyn Lea'
Scotts Road
South Mole Creek
Northern Tasmania
---
You are currently subscribed to as: ddovala AT yahoo.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines