market-farming - RE: Info on huckleberries?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Info on huckleberries?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:57:57 -0500

Since I have so many I might just give them a test and put some in the field
and some along the edge of the woods. I wonder about tucking them under the
fruit tress in the orchard also. I'm assuming that they reseed themselves
once established - at least that's the way it sounds. Thanks for all the
good info and help! When we eat our huckleberry pies I'll think of all of
you. I'll have plants for you, Marie, on the 5th!

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas