market-farming - RE: Info on huckleberries?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Info on huckleberries?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:50:47 -0500

Jill - I wish I could send you some plants - just happen to have them. I
was glad to see some positive comments on them - I have a hard time
"killing" plants I start and spend time with. I've been trying to find some
cultural and historical information on them to print up if I try selling
them as plants at market. There's some good historical info that I copied
off a Cook County, Il web page - I've been trying to access the mother earth
news website since I figure they've probably done an article on them at some
point - but it won't access right now.

I'll second Del's prayer of thanks - What would we do without quicken and
turbo tax? I'm glad to hear that Marie has 9000 strawberry plants - I was
beginning to think I might just put in some more strawberries but it sounds
like you have our market covered, Marie! We can eat them all!!!

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas