market-farming - Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sojourner <sojournr AT missouri.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:28:15 -0600

Rose & Fred Lieberman wrote:

> Holly, I can't even tell you how long I've tried to get this out-of-print
> book "Organic Orcharding."

OK, here's a possibility:

http://www.nafex.org/

They maintain a lending library of books on fruit trees and orcharding,
and they do have a copy of "Organic Orcharding".

Only drawback is you'll have to join - the library is for members only
(North American Fruit Explorers, a group that Gene Logsdon belonged to
and he mentions in "Organic Orcharding" several times). It'll cost you
$10 and you'll be forced to read their quarterly magazine. <VBG>

Well, maybe not forced.

--
Holly ;-D
Contrary Peasant