market-farming - Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: suzyr AT netos.com (Suzy Roth)
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:54:46 -0800

Rose & Fred Lieberman wrote:

> Holly, I can't even tell you how long I've tried to get this
> out-of-print book "Organic Orcharding."

I picked up a copy of Organic Orcharding last year at a small used bookstore in an equally small town in WA. Keep looking in any used bookstore you come across and check all used book websites like UsedBooks.com or a wonderful one I just found in Camden, Maine near where Scott and Helen Nearing used to live called ABCDbooks.com. I've found a few agricultural books I've been looking for in their bookstore.

Suzy Roth
Thistle Ridge Farm & Gardens
Issaquah, WA