market-farming - Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sojourner <sojournr AT missouri.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: My research...(was Re: Orchards and fruit trees)
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 07:28:05 -0600

Sojourner wrote:

> Rose & Fred Lieberman wrote:
> >
> > I've decided to go for it anyway. I'll probably use all the no-spray
> > techniques available. If that works, GREAT! If it doesn't I'll just
> > simply
> > use the sprays that organic growers use.
>
> Try getting a copy of "The Organic Orchard" by Gene Logsdon.

Ooops, sorry there, the correct title is "Organic Orcharding". The
books out of print but commonly available used or through interlibrary
loan (if your library doesn't happen to have its own copy).

A source for this and other used or out of print books is the Advanced
Book Exchange (ABE), a consortium of thousands of small used booksellers
from across the country

http://www.abebooks.com

--
Holly ;-D