market-farming - Re: Production methods: tillage, beds, rows, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Grandad <grandad AT grandadsfarm.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Production methods: tillage, beds, rows, etc.
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:35:00 -0600

> What's the advantage of the shape itself?

Sounds like Voo Doo to me. Maybe then I could give up the
chanting while I weed in the garden? WE do have to do
something, maybe the vegetables would grow better if we laid out
our raised beds in some giant crop circle design or so that it
spells out something for the black helicopters to read as they
fly over?
--
>From mailto:grandad AT grandadsfarm.com and
the Home of Grandad's Farm Magazine
in the beautiful suburbs of Columbia, Missouri
http://www.grandadsfarm.com/