market-farming - Marketing concerns

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cappy AT harborside.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Marketing concerns
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:27:22 -0800

Hello Everyone,

What a great discussion forum! Lots of great ideas,
support, networking and kinship.

I write a marketing column for the Capital Press
Agriculture Weekly (published Fridays in Salem, Oregon,
distributed to Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California).

The column, "Fresh New Ideas" is targeted to small
farms and specialty food companies.

Some of you know me through the CSA discussion forum
@prairienet.com

Hats off to all of you for the long hours and hard work
you do. I'm really impressed!

I would appreciate hearing from you (you can simply
e-mail me directly) with your marketing concerns. What
kind of marketing questions and needs do you have?
What works best for you? What do you stay away from?

Listening is the most important thing in my work. I'll
never run out of topics to cover in my column, and I
like to keep on top of things and help address what's
important to people. I'm more than happy to share
ideas and chat more about marketing.

Thanks for your input. Hope this is a great year for
everyone!

Cappy (Capella) Tosetti
on the Oregon coast

cappy AT harborside.com

www.bumpercropmarketing.com I'm a conference speaker
on marketing. My website site explains more on this
and has some informative LINKS. I'm about to add more
on associations, these Internet discussion groups. In
no way am I trying to promote my speaking engagements -
the calendar is filling up nicely. Instead, I'm simply
inviting an exchange of ideas on the subject of
marketing. The website gives you an idea of who I am.
Thanks again!