market-farming - Re: Marketing concerns

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Marketing concerns
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:16:14 -0800

Hi Cappy, I decided to ask this question to the list because I think the
answer would be helpful. Since its winter and because we are taking a
business class, in which I am learning I have a lot to learn. I am aware
there is a whole field of marketing psychology I think grocery stores and
their suppliers try to us it ie: colors of boxes, where on shelf, music in
background etc. Well there must be similar tips for setting up your
farmer's market booth or a farm stand. So when a customer walks in they
immediately think wow nice place must have good vegetables. Thanks Beth