market-farming - Re: Hoop house plans

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rose & Fred Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hoop house plans
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:18:32 -0800

Fred and I purchased the Frazier plans. They're very easy to read and easy
to follow, especially for non-builder types (me and Fred)!

We got all the materials and sited the PVC house. Now, as soon as the
ground thaws, we'll finish.

I spoke to Jack Frazier on the phone a few weeks ago and he told me that one
of the purposes he he uses it for is overwintering spinach!

Sounds good to me.

Rose