lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] I got it! [was: Directory structure, comments, etc.]

  • From: Trisha <tm AT fronterix.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] I got it! [was: Directory structure, comments, etc.]
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:18:09 -0800

First - thanks to everyone for helping and I apologize if I didn't
understand anyone's suggestions very well or didn't explain the problem
right.

I believe I have it worked out!

I put all the files that were in lyceum right into the directory 'blogs'
including the folders: lib, config, and installation and changed the
following to:

define('WEBROOT', '/blogs');
define('MAINDOMAIN', 'www.redthreadlove.com');

I also changed the private.php file as instructed (uncommenting and
commenting). And it seems to be working - I keep expecting to find
something that isn't quite right but haven't yet.

You can see I have a test blog here:

http://www.redthreadlove.com/blogs/stillhoping

- no 'lyceum' directory!

I'll likely have other types of questions later on, but it seems like it
is installed great and set up how I wanted.

Thanks again!

Trisha