lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.

  • From: Trisha <tm AT fronterix.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:07:08 -0800

Thanks Craig, maybe my host is set up different or something, but that
still isn't working for me. I get a 404 when trying to go to
http://blogs.redthreadlove.com/blog2/ with that.

Is there a way to install lyceum in the root of the domain? And just
not use the directory 'lyceum' at all? What parts of the script would
have to be changed?

Thanks,
Trisha