lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.

  • From: "ShadyCraig" <mrcraig61 AT lycos.co.uk>
  • To: <tm AT fronterix.com>, <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:55:29 -0000

Trisha,

This is my config so it's possible, unless you mean not possible on your
setup.

I have the lyceum directory in my webroot (WEBROOT in the config dir is also
set to "lyceum") and the rules I already posted will redirect queries to
that folder. Do you have access to the error logs on your server? Why do
think that it's not possible?

I don't think you can (easily) install without the lyceum dir, as it won't
be able to find the other files that are needed like the config and lib
dirs. You could edit the source or something to make it work but that's not
advised unless you know what you are doing.

Craig