lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.

  • From: Trisha <tm AT fronterix.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Directory structure, comments, etc.
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:14:55 -0800

After asking around more it seems like it is not possible to do what I
want by using mod_rewrite.

I think the only solution is to install everything in a directory above
'lyceum'. I don't know how to do that.

Has anyone else done this? Surely someone else has wanted the urls to
the individuals blogs to not include the directory 'lyceum'? It is not
a word most people would be familiar with or know how to spell, so I
could see them making mistakes when telling someone the url to their
blog.

Trisha