lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] .htaccess and redirects

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • Cc: John Neil <John.Neil AT uts.edu.au>, lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] .htaccess and redirects
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:17:46 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your help to this point Dave, I am happy to make some financial contribution to you for any further assistance as I think you have gone above

This is not necessary. I'm helping because I want to not for financial gain. I would suggest donating to the Lyceum project, but I don't think they accept donations.

The best way to help Lyceum is by developing the documentation. John if you feel like it, start a page on the wiki describing your experiences and practices with your rewrite setup (or anything else you think others would benefit from). Then maybe Dave and others can contrubute to and refine the document.

http://wiki.lyceum.ibiblio.org

(you have to create a username to make a new page)

And if anyone wants to give money to ibiblio (we are a non-profit), you can do so here either online or by mail:

https://secure.ibiblio.org/gift/

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/