lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] One issue and several question about lyceum

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • To: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] One issue and several question about lyceum
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:18:39 -0400

John Joseph Bachir wrote:
I think what stephanie is describing is having _each blog_ have the trailing '/blog' "directory".
I think you are correct.
Dave, isn't this different from the configuration you describe?
It is, but the changes are limited to the .htacces (which we can help with), and the config file setting for base directory.