lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] [Lyceum-bugs] two bugs

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Stephanie Vega <scandalous1 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] [Lyceum-bugs] two bugs
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:10:54 -0400 (EDT)

I'm also still wrestling with the another bug since last Friday. I've
created a page to graphically demonstrate the bug:

http://www.icuckold.scandalouswomen.com/errorpage.html

(also, i don't see anything here. let me know if it goes back up)

okay i see it now... wow, it's like a powerpoint presentation just for lyceum-users!

are you using non-standard rewrite rules? if so, show us those and maybe some folks on the list can help.

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/