livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Four Degrees of Devastation

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Four Degrees of Devastation
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

The early signs of climate change are not rising seas, that is a later affect,  The ones we find most visible are the more violent weather shifts between winter and summer, retreating glaciers and mass death of selective groups of plants and animals events in marginal living zones.

The hijack of climate change started a long time ago and the Tobacco companies really showed them some tricks but I've tracked every single denier document that purported to be hard science and found a fossil fuel company operating a think tank behind it.

Yours, Pego