livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Rising sea levels a myth

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Rising sea levels a myth
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:47:20 -0600

Pete & all: as you see there's plenty of room for different views on these
matters. But let me spell out what raises red flags for me - what kind of
things I will respond to with known facts.

One is making Al Gore an easy target as if he invented global warming. Fact:
it comes from the IPCC at http://www.ipcc.ch/organization/organization.shtml
or http://www.ipcc.ch/ .

Another is promoting polluter-paid fake scientists to claim climate science
is nothing but a scam or worse. Thousands of scientists and climatoligists
worldwide, and their governments, have input into IPCC reports under the UN.

Another is claiming climate science is so flawed it's useless. Actually the
IPCC job is to use all the sciences available to give us some idea of what we
are likely to see in climate change in the future. The UN and all the
governments involved with IPCC back that mission. I've been watching the
controversy unfold online for about nine years.