livingontheland - [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Urban Farms & Gardens Tour 6/25-26

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: KC No Till <kcnotill@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] Urban Farms & Gardens Tour 6/25-26
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

Niles Garden is on the Urban Farms and Gardens Tour on June 25 and 26.
Please attend.
http://urbanfarmstourkc.com/ The whole urban food thing has great
promise for the environment, health and community especially when
growers use organic no till methods. You can learn more about them
here and see our mycorrhizal fungi growing project. Also see us on
http://organotill.org

Thanks to the volunteers who came since my last plea. We still need
more help to get ready for the tour. I injured my knee on Thursday and
can't throw myself at the work like a usually do till it gets better.
Mornings are cooler.

Marty Kraft 816-333-5663
Let your climate change response intention be part of your moment by
moment decision making process until care of nature becomes second
nature.