livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan@windwalkerfarm.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 07:16:49 -0600

Title: Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces
Look for the latest version of “Putting Food By” - it has excellent guidelines for all types of canning.  Do not – I repeat DO NOT trust information on canning that you find on the web unless you really really trust the source.  I’ve come across too many “recipes” that are half-assed and could really harm someone if they didn’t know better.  Buy a book – it will save a lot of problems/illnesses.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS