livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:54:04 -0700

Page check here. We are thinking pressure can the complete sauce. It would be over cooking the sauce but it would be safe correct? Once the enzymes have been killed is there a detriment to the veg part of the sauce by pressure canning it? I have not had very shiny results with water bath canning, possibly due to lack of acidity as Joan mentioned.

Looking at food preservation we want to have the meat preserved without depending on electricity to keep it.

The republic of the united States never died, it simply went dormant
when the southern states walked out of congress leaving a lack of
a majority to set a date to reconvene.

There has not been a lawful uS congress since.

Lincoln was assassinated while trying to reconvene congress allowing
the de-facto corpocracy to gradually and insidiously take control.

The republic has been re-established, is being re-inhabited
and needs your support.

www.republicfortheunitedstates.org
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>