livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] canning sauces
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:48:09 -0700

Maybe Paul is right, I need to name a charity, oh, should have something to leave first.  I hadn't thought about the need to pressure onions and peppers.

The republic of the united States never died, it simply went dormant
when the southern states walked out of congress  leaving a lack of
a majority to set a date to reconvene.

There has not been a lawful uS congress since.

Lincoln was assassinated while trying to reconvene congress allowing
the de-facto corpocracy to gradually and insidiously take control.

The republic has been re-established, is being re-inhabited
 and needs your support.