livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] World Hunger Best Cured by Small-Scale Agriculture
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:31:01 -0700

By way of the process of elimination; I would not want to grow my food on any agricultural land (at least in this country) nor would I want to put a house on any land that good enough to grow my food so that leaves it at getting decent ground and amending it (with my choice of amendments) to grow my food and yet it is not a problem to have a house on it as well. Same thought just a different angle.

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>