livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Electronet, was: food for thought?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Electronet, was: food for thought?
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 06:30:54 -0400

I use an electric net fencing for non-permanent pens. I have
a solar battery charger. It takes me longer than the 5
minutes the company that sells them claims to set them up,
but they are much easier to move than anything else we've
come up with.

http://www.premier1supplies.com/fencing.php?species_id=2

Morgan

I like Premier as well, both for excellent, real-world-tested electronet and accessories, but great service and great tech support when you need it.

If use of electronet is new to you, you may find this 4-page article helpful:
http://themodernhomestead.us/article/Electronet-1.html

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

My book, THE MODERN HOMESTEAD POULTRY FLOCK, will be published next year by
Chelsea Green Publishing.