livingontheland - [Livingontheland] The Secret Teachings of Plants

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] The Secret Teachings of Plants
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:28:17 -0800 (PST)

by Stephen Harrod Buhner. Anyone read it . I am going to get this book upon a
recommendation of an herbalist that I admire, I have the Secret Life of
Plants which is also good but Buhner takes it in the direction that inspires
me.
Buhner also does the forward on a book I started and am liking called Plant
Spirit Healing A Guide to Working with Plant Consciousness by Pam Montgomery.