livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Grapes of Wrath the sequel

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Grapes of Wrath the sequel
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:32:29 -0600

You're probably right, one acre through the seasons. But I have to agree
totally, for 50 acres to support 50 people, they definitely would have to be
on those acres. I think labor and transportation factors come in there. I
think they'd have to be doing the work and not be someplace else. More
thoughts on this?