livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Hydroponics & Soil Organisms

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Hydroponics & Soil Organisms
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:18:01 -0600

But are you growing aquatic plants that naturally grow in water? I've always
wondered why people try to grow soil plants in water when the produce doesn't
taste right or have the same nutritional value. And how the downside can
justify all the added expense of hydroponics. If you're looking for a genuine
space saving system of growing, I have it.