livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Dealing with deer?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Dealing with deer?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:12:27 -0600

My brother had pretty good results repelling elk with cougar poop from the zoo. He put it in a ventilated 5 gallon bucket with a hood to keep water out. Doesn't take very much. Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harvey Ussery" <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>