livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Efficiency

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: ryalbinger@earthlink.net, Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Efficiency
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:19:55 -0800 (PST)

Some times back I read how many thousands of minifarmers it would take to feed this nation.  The retail price of food would not go up because the minifarm/miniranch is highly efficient.  Additionally, all the other advangtages as have been listed would be in effect.

It is not a matter of funding, it is the people to do the job.

A few days ago was a posting about a high-end Baptist school in Houston who wants to buy locally.  The writer gave the chef the name of TOGFA. I forwarded that to TOGFA and they would like the name of the school chef.

Ken H