livingontheland - [Livingontheland] bad dog food, etc

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] bad dog food, etc
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Local Food Network,

The recent pet food recall gives me cause to write you today, especially after reading the article posted here.

Pets, Food Safety, China, The FDA, And Your Health
http://healthtruthrevealed.com/full-page.php?id=1714149504&&page=article

Please take a few moments to read the entire article.  There may be some things that you may question because most of us are not familiar with the food processing practices in the international arena.  However, please read to the very end.

We must all begin to take very serious the source of our food.  If you are unable to have your own garden, find the nearest community garden or
school garden and go help them.  There's no better place than in the middle of a garden to realize just how important your are in the effort to bring wholesome, safe food to our community.

Stay green!
Greenjeans
Marie Schade-Wood, RN(retired)
For more news visit: www.puregreenusa.net/