livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] UN, world scientists concensus on global warming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] UN, world scientists concensus on global warming
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:15:59 -0500

I think that the main point we should remember is that, since we've never been in this situation before, NOBODY KNOWS what is going to happen.  The models are just that - models - guesses, based on observed science.  In one sense the wisest attitude is the same your Grandmother told you - hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

PS - Central Texas just had the coldest Easter on record, about 35 degrees last night.  Sleet & snow yesterday!

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz