livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] those $1,000 permaculture certificates...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] those $1,000 permaculture certificates...
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 05:56:07 -0600

A Rueful Smile ;-).

It seems the favorite pastime of Permaculturists (and those who practice it, but prefer not to use the label), is arguing among themselves.

Amazingly, it's somewhat useful to debate these issues - it forces us to consider what we are doing and why.  In some ways it's the age-old question of the meaning of life.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz