livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Brix class - good hay

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Brix class - good hay
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:05:35 -0700

Maybe someone else will have to "dig" into that question ... I just use the
bonemeal I got from the 2/3 off clearance when the big Rowlands nurseries
went out of business in Abq. Now on the greensand I got a surprise. When I
picked up 40 lb bags at our local greenhouse supply they told me it came
from TX, not NJ as I expected. It has a more brownish color than the NJ
greensand. Anyone know the difference?