livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Popular Misconceptions

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Popular Misconceptions
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:44:48 -0700

Of course we can learn from books, websites, etc. Maybe I should have
worded my original question differently. IF we intend to save any of our
resource base for our children and grandchildren, is there any other way
but intensive organic no-till? Is there any other answer to soil and water
depletion and declining productivity?