livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer use by crop in Brazil

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Kathy Moore" <anichinimoore@hotmail.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer use by crop in Brazil
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:38:26 -0500

The manure extraction/methane plant in Tillamook said the nutrients remained after the gas was extracted. They said they had the residual fibers and liquids analyzed, but, I don't have the results available. I remember that they had spin off horticulture businesses spring up around them as a result of the available compost.

Maybe I should try to contact them again for more information? BioCycle arranged the tour so they may have the information also. I'll inquire with Biocycle first to see if they can refer me to some other resources.
Thank you,
Kathy Moore