livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer use by crop in Brazil

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fertilizer use by crop in Brazil
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:52:35 -0600

Don't know on that. Of course cleaning up the rivers and the nitrate runoff
is highly desirable. I do agree corporate farming will go on in some form in
some places. I believe however that composting manure after the biogas
removal process would require added nitrogen in some form for complete
breakdown.

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net
The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our
most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its
renewal is our only hope.
- Wendell Berry