labruscagrape - Re: [LabruscaGrape] Diamond

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: Paul Bulas <pabls@yahoo.com>
  • To: labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [LabruscaGrape] Diamond
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:45:13 -0500 (EST)

I've never seen or tasted Diamond wine, personally, but it
sounds like an interesting variety. Is it anything at all like
Niagara in flavour? What's it like to grow, compared to
Niagara?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

dabrowski wrote:

Does anybody have experience with Diamond grapes?I have some
planted now, and the lambrusca flavor really came through in
mywine and this didn't seem typical to me having tasted Finger
lakes Diamondbefore.. (vines are only 3 years old)