internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Psi

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Psi
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 11:59:31 -0400

On Sep 6, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Mark Turner wrote:

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Be fair, Mark. You should also list this URL:

Fair? A peer-reviewed citation was requested and one was provided.

I believe the exact wording was:

"There are actually reams of evidence from scientifically-controlled experiments that prove it beyond statistical
doubt."

One article isn't a ream, and it by itself doesn't meet my first requirement: repeatable by independent sources.

My own survey of the available evidence in this area is any positive conclusion can be explained by some variant of the technique used by "Clever Hans" the counting horse, and thus the experiments aren't repeatable by anyone else.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org