internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Peace in Our Hearts, Peace in the World... and Peace in the Park this Saturday
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:13:57 -0400

On 9/5/07, Susan LaBarre <idodesign AT earthlink.net> wrote:
> You can read the John Davies article on the One% website.
> Here's a link to his article:
> http://www.whenonepercent.org/the-real-war-on-terror.html
>
> There are also some statistical charts in a Powerpoint presentation compiled
> by the One% group, but they are not published on the website. You can send
> an email to: dspulley AT yahoo.com who has been co-facilitating the initiative
> here in Raleigh. Caveat: the charts were created as for speaker presentation
> and are not annotated within the Powerpoint file.

Susan,

The article pretty much just states it as fact and gives no supporting
evidence. Yes, it does say it in 3 different settings, but I could just
as easily say "cows love ice cream!" and it would have as much weight.
Neither statement has any supporting evidence or scientific studies.
And, sorry, without that, it sounds like just more snake oil. :-(

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
(who removed idodesign AT earthlink.net from the To line because he
refuses to play with the spam from earthlink, and besides she'll get
the message from the list anyway.)
--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com