internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Psi

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Psi
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:14:27 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

One article isn't a ream, and it by itself doesn't meet my first requirement: repeatable by independent sources.

True, one source is not "reams," nor was it meant to be. I lack the time to sort through eighty years (!) of scientific parapsychology research to provide examples so I provided one off the top of my head that met two of your three criteria. As for your first criteria, anyone can reproduce these effects using a simple, double-blind protocol.

I'll be happy to send you more references offlist (and outside of work hours), if you'd like.

Cheers,
Mark