internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Psi

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Psi
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:47:27 -0400

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Be fair, Mark. You should also list this URL:

Fair? A peer-reviewed citation was requested and one was provided. Readers can make up their own minds regarding its conclusions. On the other hand Wikipedia (as Jimmy Wales himself will tell you) is not suitable for citation (even though a portion refutes the criticism you highlighted).

While we're on the topic, if anyone can provide a peer-reviewed citation of any of Mr. Randi's work, I'd love to see it. :) Meanwhile, work calls...

Cheers,
Mark