internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] AT&T is evil, reason number 53462

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] AT&T is evil, reason number 53462
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:09:19 -0400

Both parties, the collection agency and Bellsouth, deny adding my social security number to the account. One of them MUST have, because under no circumstances would I be so dumb as to attach my personal SSN to a client's phone bill.

The real question I have is against whom do I file the complaint with the AG? Right now, I'm leaning towards the collection agency. I don't trust either one of them at this point though , frankly. I could probably get their debt paid, too, but right now I'm so pissed off that I want to see this through. Bah.

I haven't seen a shred of paper from either party, either, so I requested those. We'll see what turns up.

Mark

Thomas Beckett wrote:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/