internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] AT&T is evil, reason number 53462

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] AT&T is evil, reason number 53462
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:24:04 -0400

You could try the NC Attorney General's Consumer Protection division:

http://www.ncdoj.com/consumerprotection/cp_about.jsp

I would suggest you not let this go for long without getting
assistance. I would bet they have no qualms about trashing your
credit rating if you are considered to have 'defaulted' on these bills
even if you don't have anything to do with them.

Lyman