internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:07:20 -0400

On 6/5/07, Magnus <magnus AT trilug.org> wrote:
Cristobal, your grasp of reality has completely slipped. Stop being
such a victim.

Victim? You don't even know if I'm a smoker or not. Phil's argument
blows goats, and that's my only point. Seriously, why does his
argument make sense if the black people one doesn't?

To equate the plight of a non-smoker to the plight of a
black man in the Jim Crow years of US history is just completely
re-goddamn-diculous, not to mention completely insensitive to the people
that actual victims you are exploiting.

I'm exploiting victims? Wha?

--
Cristóbal M. Palmer