internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian Ammunition Belts - OT?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian Ammunition Belts - OT?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:56:27 -0400

On 6/5/07 3:21 PM, "Thomas Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:

> David Minton wrote:
>> I guess a smoker could claim they are being repressed, but I don't
>> buy it--then again, I'm not a smoker.
>
> But you're a shooter and a drinker. I'd definitely want you to check
> your guns at the door before you came into my bar.

Already taken care of--in NC it is illegal to "pack heat" in a bar, even if
you are not drinking. At least, if you want to pack legally. If you don't
care about staying within the law, all bets are off.

Specifically, you can't legally carry concealed in any establishment that
both sells and allows patrons to consume alcohol. So, a supermarket is OK,
but a bar is not. Have not thought of a place that allows you to consume,
but not purchase, with the caveat that any place that charges admission is
also a no no.

David