internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dave.m.parker AT gsk.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:10:47 -0500

Hey gang,

More wiki questions, because I'm too lazy to look at the Mediawiki info. My main concerns are searchability and security, searchability in that an entry could have tags or keywords and be searchable by those tags or keywords, and security in that only the people in my department can view and edit the thing (it will probably reside on our company's intranet). Does Mediawiki provide these things?

Thanks again.

- Dave P.