internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: dave.m.parker AT gsk.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:11:57 -0500

Thank you all for your knowledgeable responses. They give me some good directions to consider.

- Dave P.

"Ian Meyer" <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
Sent by: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

06-Mar-2007 00:53

Please respond to "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>

"Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

I'll skip all the politicalized replies and such to throw in another vote for mediawiki.

I had it running in about 20 minutes, and probably spent more time deciding on a logo to use for it than maintaining it since then.

~ian