internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Congress wants to monitor all Emails, IMs, Etc.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Congress wants to monitor all Emails, IMs, Etc.
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:47:31 -0500

The Patriot Act redux.

Sheeps clothing for the political and corporate wolves who would rob us of
our first amendment freedoms using diversionary premises. I don't get why
these issues even get face time in Congress anymore. I doubt an act like
this could be passed in today's legislature with all the new Dems in place.

At least let's hope they won't.

Susan